Hello friend back again with new gprs trick but this time I am back with Reliance New Proxy/ Host which is confirm working in many states.This trick will give you owesome speed even in low signal.There is no disconnection problem so need not to worry.

Lets Look Some Of The Silent Feature Of This Trick :

 

*Good and constant speed upto 3 Mbps.

*Not based on any kind of VPN so no dissconnection problem.

Lets See Requirement Of This Reliance 3G Direct Trick :

 

1:-Sim should be 3G.

2:-Better to keep main balance 0.

3:-Data Pack required.

4:-Apn:-rcomwap(Delhi Users) Rest smartwap.

5:-Speed is more than 3 Mbps.

Feature Of This Trick :

 

1:-Unlimited Download.

2:-No speed capping.

3:-No Disconnection.

4:-This is Direct Trick so no need of Vpn.

To Download The File Click Here. Download


Note:-However this trick is not in survey but is password protected so you need to contact me through my FB page or FB Id.

This trick only contain new Reliance Working Host.

https://www.facebook.com/shubhamkr.sinha.1 

 

             Do Not Forget To Like US ON FACEBOOK

                                   FACEBOOK

   

7 comments:

  1. i can't send message to you in facebook because of your privacy pliz send it in my email barkatkomol@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. send to my email gyanendrasingh1996@gmail.com or accept my frnd request its gyanendra singh panwar thnks 4 advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. send the password plss

    himanshusachdeva81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plsss.... Send me the password buddy on ankushrathore3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. send plz on mkakkar75@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir please send me password my id is kirpalsingh27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Top